ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Codex Limited (“Codex”) recognises that through the day-to-day operation of its business, we have an impact on the environment. We aim to minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities. As a result, Codex has established this Environmental Policy Statement to communicate awareness and understanding of environmental aspects throughout the business.
Codex is committed to the prevention of pollution and to support environmental protection including sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation, and protection of local biodiversity and ecosystems.
While Codex expects that all personnel consider process-related environmental impacts, we have identified the following fundamental commitments:
- Provide a framework to establish and promote awareness of our environmental objectives, and ensure the resources are made available to achieve same.
- Ensure we comply with all legal requirements and voluntary obligations relating to our environmental aspects.
- Continually look for ways to improve the performance of the environmental management system and regularly review our environmental practices and policy in accordance with the principles of ISO 14001.
- Support our environmental committee to develop and implement company initiatives including raising awareness, providing knowledge and support to all employees.
- Consider environmental aspects at management meetings.
- Promote to our customers – and use internally – resource efficient products and encourage the use of goods that can be easily upgraded or repaired.
- Operate a policy of reduce, reuse, and recycle for our materials and ensure as much waste is recycled as possible.
|Issue No: 03||Page 1 of 1||Issue Date: 16th September 2022|